From the great movie The Sound of Music, "Here are a few of my favorite things..." from this week of course:


These are two GREAT resources if you are ever interested in designing and photography. These will be investments for me!

Wouldn't it be lovely to fancy this ring on your finger to beautify your look?!
The notorious "Mustache" prop. These are so perfect for a fun family photo shoot or even a couple!
I know, I know... I love bright prints that take the vintage feel and make them clean & modern. You know how much I love the patchwork chair from Urban Outfitters, but here is yet another beautiful sitting area that would be ideal for lots of friends to come over and play games and drink smoothies!


This entry was posted on 12:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: