So I went to the fair this weekend.
With my best friend of course.
We rode the ferris wheel, ate fair nachos, and laughed lots.
 
It's important to have good laughs and make new adventures with your closest friends! So we did.
We laughed until it hurt.
The fair was bustling with so many people everywhere! We walked around the indoor expo where there were demonstrators showcasing all of there goodies. I gave in and bought a few pieces of tupperware. We walked up and down every aisle trying on knitted hats, bracelets, and even capturing some Michael Jackson earrings (they were pretty ridiculous!). Then we "wishfully" bundled up in our plaid shirts and cardigans and went outside to ride the ferris wheel. The reason I spelt it F-A-R-I-S wheel in the title is because there were two girls chatting in front of us asking how to spell ferris wheel when one of them proudly misspelled it. We giggled. So we waited in line for about 45 minutes for our 60 second ride on the ferris wheel... it was totally worth it. We were freezing, but definitely enjoying every second of it! We ran into some good friends while waiting in line too! 

Overall the experience was one to add to the books. I love the fair! Most of all, I love spending time with my best friend and making memories that will always be remembered!




This entry was posted on 9:57 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: