This is how I view halloween... as just another weekend. I don't like it. Period. So I do other things I enjoy... running errands, being productive on homework, training for my 5K, and maybe squeezing in some shopping (maybe).

My roommate and I celebrated October Slam (we do awesome monthly "Slams"). This month, we went to the pumpkin patch and out to eat at Cheddars! The sunset that evening was beautiful!

It was so cute how the pumpkin patch (mind you it was smack dab in the middle of the city) set up the pricing for their pumpkins.

Awesome green pumpkins.



We were going to do the pumpkin launch, but it was only opened on the weekends. Wouldn't it be fun to try to throw your pumpkin and hit the bulls eye?

Fall is a beautiful time.


This entry was posted on 6:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: