It was PINK OUT for the football game, and what I did not know was that it was PINK out for all high school sports this Friday night. I was thankful to be a part and thankful to be PASSIONATELY PINK for those who have Breast Cancer and the Survivors too!

That's right. Don't be jealous. This is my brother. So proud.

Friday Night Lights? Anyone? Thought so...
Well Fall Break is wrapping up. Sure wish it was just a little longer, but none-the-less I thoroughly have enjoyed the time at home relaxing, being slightly productive, and soaking up this beautiful weather (going on a walk right after this). I have taken our dog, Tucker, on mini walks and trips in little green bean and have made two trips to Garden (one was NOT planned). With the soft sounds of the radio playing in the background and lawn mowers chugging along one last time before winter, I say it has been one great break.

Tomorrow I head back to school where I will catch up on my endless list of nursing homework (that I barely put a dent in this weekend) and finish this semester strong. There might even be room for a few good laughs with my bestie and moments that will be remembered.


This entry was posted on 3:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: