Home Sweet Home.
Yesterday, I got to come home for Fall Break and it is Wonderful! The cool crisp dry air of fall is truly in the air here. We have the windows open and the coffee brewing in the air. This week I shall maybe take on a few relaxing craft projects... or maybe I will work on some of the ever homework assignments that I need to accomplish.

Here is my fun crafty list:
- Vintage pennant garland
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Pops
- Embroider Towels
- Old Hardbook Cover Journals
- Recipe Book
- Update Blog

Not as fun... homework list:
- 21 ATI modules
- 10 ATI tests
- Research paper
- Community assessment
- Graded care plan (*update* completed... yes)
- and lots of reading...

Hmm... First list sounds much more fun. Maybe I'll choose a few from each :)


This entry was posted on 6:55 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: