Don't you just love the characteristics that make up a small town...


While on a walk at home, I grabbed my camera and took a few snapshots from around my hometown. I love these photos... especially since I just arrived back at school. It is so nice to have these pictures to look at and remember that home is not very far away.

Well this semester is almost done. I can not believe how fast it is going... So for now, I will take it one day at a time and one task at a time.


This entry was posted on 4:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

    I did the mustache sticks for my wedding! I made them with felt..very easy! Love your blog :)

  1. ... on October 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM