Whatever you do. Be creative. I mean really really think about what you are doing and apply yourself.
If you ever have a time where you need to give, be creative. People love creativity. The greatest gifts you can give someone is your creativity and most of all, your thought. I love when a person puts thought behind their action. It demonstrates a beautiful trait within a person.

I love what photographer, Julie Harris out of Denver, Colorado, says...

"Everything I do, I do because I like it for me. Seriously, I can't compare myself to others. My work is my own. I am an artist and have found a style that works for me. I don't claim to know more than anybody, and I'm certainly not technically driven, but I will say that I absolutely love the art of photography and am inspired by all sorts of photographers... My advice... keep it simple and do what works for you and keep your work pure."

So be creative.
Don't compare yourself to others.
Keep your work pure.


This entry was posted on 8:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: