Do you ever have those weekend where you are just not quite sure you are going to get anything done and then all of a sudden... BAM! So much gets accomplished! I had one of those weekends. The weekend started off with my school's first home basketball game of the season! I can hardly believe it is already basketball season. I was ready for it though. We played a school that was in a division higher than us and we WON! It was a very exciting game, long, but exciting. On Saturday, I was able to get caught up on some much needed ZzZz's and run errands. Sunday, (Malloween) I went to church, ate lunch with a lovely family, played a card game with friends, cleaned the apartment, decorated, did homework, did more homework, worked out (still working on my 5-k), more homework, and now to blogging...

I'd say it was one well worth weekend that was needed! Now I am ready for the week.


This entry was posted on 8:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: