At the end of every year, I like to research 2010 in review. I like to find top phrases used, top headlines, top photos, etc. This year instead of printing them all out, I thought I would post my favorites on my blog to share with all of my favorite readers! So here is what I found (from Yahoo News):

2010 Year in Review "Survivor Stories"
1. Deepwater Horizon Crew 
2. Chilean Miners
3. Iraq War Soldiers
4. Jaycee Dugard
5. Abby Sunderland

2010 Year in Review "Natural Disasters"
1. Haiti Earthquake 
2. Iceland Volcano
3. Chile Earthquake
4. Pakistan Flooding
5. Guatemala Sinkhole

2010 Year in Review "Obsessions"
1. iPhone 
2. iPad
3. TV show Glee
4. Facebook
5. Bedbugs
6. Silly Bandz

2010 Year in Review "Inspiring Acts of Kindness"
1. Abby's Lemonade
2. Daily Ocean
3. KidSwing
4. Operation Beautiful
5. Wonder Capes

According to execdigital.com some of the most used words of 2010 were:
1. Spillcam
2. Vuvuzela
3. Deficit
4. 3-D
5. Simplexity

What hit your list of tops for 2010? Here are some of my top moments of 2010 (in no particular order)!

1. Passing OB Nursing Class
2. Going to California and walking on Malibu Beach
3. Thanksgiving Family Pics
4. Getting my first apartment
5. Attempting to watch fireworks on the 4th of July in Colorado
6. Starting my final year of college
7. Traveling all over during the summer
8. Running my first 5-K
9. Living with best friend
10. Sitting by the fireplace at home with my family & Tucker

2011 is going to be a great year! It will be a year full of changes, excitement, tears, laughter, and lots of joy. Hang on to the beautiful moments that bring joy to your life. Not everyday will be perfect, but how you choose to handle each day will be what matters!


This entry was posted on 10:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: