The mountains were definitely missed! I am so glad that my family was able to enjoy a cozy few days up north where the mountain air was crisp! It sure was an adventure from the beginning. From driving up steep slopes where my brothers could barely handle the drive up... to the friendly creature we found in the bathroom of our cabin (no animals were harmed during the duration of this trip).
 The cabin we stayed out (kindly provided by church friends) had the most adorable vintage items. This was definitely my favorite item. You wrote little notes or grocery lists on it. If anyone finds one out there, let me know! I would love to put one in my kitchen someday!
We found a great little restaurant that our friends told us about that have pancakes that take up the entire grill in the kitchen to cook. My older brother was going to "attempt" one, but they were too busy that morning to cook any (due to the fact that it takes the whole grill to cook).  
Overall, it was a great trip! We got Christmas shopping complete (or at least almost complete), ate good food, enjoy each others presence, and laughed lots. I always love my time in those Colorado mountains, and I look forward to the next time we meet again!


This entry was posted on 7:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: