Guess what!?
I GOT THE JOB! Next semester, I have the blessed opportunity to be an extern on a CV ICU (CardioVascular Intensive Care Unit) and my brother got ALL-STATE in football for his senior year of high school!
I am so proud of my lil "big" bro and am looking forward to my externship. I know the externship is going to be really intense but I know that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me... Phil. 4:13
I mean look where the Lord has taken me so far. He has gotten me through every battle and blessed beyond measures! Thank you Jesus!

Remember... if you have a dream... if you have a goal... go for it! Don't let negativity, the "I can'ts" pull you down and defeat you. You can do this! Live those moments and passions and let nothing stop you!


This entry was posted on 7:29 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Jewel said...

    Congratulations, that's awesome!! For both of you!

  1. ... on December 12, 2010 at 5:32 AM