Guess whose birthday it is today?!
This day has been marked in history as the day my MOM was born!
I call her Madre.
I call her Momingo.
and best of all... I call her MY mom.
Love her so much and I am so thankful each and every day that she is my mom and one of my BESTEST friends.
Love you Madre!
You. Are. The. Best!

Mom's Advice:
1. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all your way acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6
2. Men always change the subject when they don't want to talk about it anymore
3. Laughter is good medicine
4. Be a joy giver
5. Live life with no regrets


This entry was posted on 1:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: