This weeks This N That is featuring a lovely shop that I just adore from etsy.com. Here are a few of my favorites...

One day I will have an inspiration space and I have been trying to build my inspiration with a few pieces I already have, but these would be lovely with my wooden color pencils from Colorado.
I love the thought of classic snail mail. It truly is one of the best gifts a person can receive!
Wouldn't it be fun to write little love notes on these?
After Christmas, I am ordering this bag so that I can travel with it back to school.
Soft leather has such a great texture to it. This would be a great durable travel bag.
Finally, I saw this on a blog today, and just fell in love with this idea. Maybe someday I can have one of these bouquets and use it for a rehearsal or something. :)
Check out her blog!


This entry was posted on 11:30 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: