Today's Thursdays This n That is in honor of the wonderful Christmas blessings that were given this past week. For Christmas, my mom made me the most wonderful gift. She printed out each of my blogs from the past year and made them into one complete book. She printed my personal words on linen paper and finished it off with a beautiful ribbon. It truly was the best gift! Seriously! The handmade gifts are always the best... especially when much thought goes into every part of it!

Along with my beautiful blog journal, I received lovely Nelle's Notes notebook and notepad, a wonderful wonderful 50mm Nikon lens, lovely little surprises that I gently pulled out of my long red knitted stocking, and a few other extreme blessings.

Thank you Mom & Dad for a wonderful Christmas! Thank you Colb for the fleece and Vera purse! Thank you Ben for letting me take lots of pics of your 1lb Reeses peanut butter cup! Thank you Tuck for chasing after your little stuffless fox! Thank you Jena for a beautiful wallet, ribbon, and socks!

My family seriously rocks! I love them.


This entry was posted on 6:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: