It seems hard to believe that summer is fastly approaching its final days. I think the past few days the sun has made temperatures outside over 100. Now that's warm! I'm going into my final week at home this summer and just to stay that puts a sour taste in my mouth. Can't I just go back to school in a month? Now don't get me wrong, I am excited to learn new things and start preparing for my final year of college, but the long summer days feel so much better in the comfort of my own home.

Here are a few things I have to cross of my list of "Things to Do before Returning to College":
- Get my original painting from Venice, Italy framed
- Take in one more day in the Springs with my family
- Prepare for solid worship set for church next week
- Lay on my bed and have an Anthropologie moment (dimmed desk light, fan blowing cool air on my face, 1920s vintage quilt surrounding me, with soft music playing in the background... maybe Joshua Radin)
- Take Tucker on walks in the early evening when the temperature outside is bearable

I guess when the time comes for me to go to school I will be ready. It is like what someone told me today... It is like crossing a barrier... once you get over it, you are fine; it is just the crossing over that needs the motivation and drive.


This entry was posted on 12:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: