Well the big hype here at school today was that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were coming to visit. Ok... maybe not coming to visit, but they were in town. And by 8am, everyone in Bartlesville knew they were in town. 
Now you may ask if I saw them? Did I get an autograph? Did I take this picture? Well... I did not see them, but via my Facebook/Twitter/Text friends, they were "spotted" at Weezies, Walmart, Gap, and Two Sisters. You know, I don't know if I would even recognize them if I was walking down the street. They are normal people just like us. Hopefully, they weren't bombarded with too much paparazzi.

And that's the scoop at school today. You never know what kind of exciting things will be happening next...


This entry was posted on 4:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: