Yes folks, I really like lists. I love to write things down and then cross them off from a piece of paper. It could be a sticky note, or a yellow legal pad, or right in my planner. But I love to make lists. Here is a list I am working on right now...

List Of Things To Do Before Going Back To School:
Make copies of insurance card
Pack stuff
Go to bank
Finalize worship set for Sunday
Clean out the rest of closet
Order new Toms
Go to the Springs with family

You see... I love to accomplish things on my lists. I found this great blog, where this blogger finds old lists and makes art out of them! Check it out here!


This entry was posted on 3:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: