You know what warms the heart? Seeing students serve other students. When I see the Eagle Movers help move in the incoming freshmen, it just fills my heart with overwhelming joy. It makes me look back on my freshmen year... there was posters, there was people shouting my name, there was a lot of heart. Seeing this and being reminded of what it was like when I was a freshmen was a beautiful reminder of why I am where I am. I thank the Lord for taking me on all these different steps of my journey (and how he continues to do so everyday). Life is a journey. You are going to have to stop to fix blown tires, to change the oil, and of course to fill up your gas tank. You have to have maintenance. But, I would not change my journey in a heart beat. This is my personal journey... the one the Lord has designed perfectly for me.

These faces, the faces of OWU... it's a good place. There is a much love and heart within each of these people. They each have desires, passions, and willingness to serve. OWU.... where I'm suppose to be for a time as now.


This entry was posted on 7:02 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: