Do you ever go somewhere that is so familiar, yet you feel like just another name on the shelf? How do you change your perspective to one that looks for the interest of the other people surrounding you?

Psalm 130:5-6 says, "I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in His word. I long for the Lord more than sentries long for the dawn."

I thought a lot this past week and weekend just about life in general. I have discovered three things that I will be working more on...

1. Confidence
- Be the confident one. Don't let your past moments kill your spirit.
2. Perseverence
3. Patience

Quote from church this past weekend... "If you have a dream and it begins to die, maybe God is asking you what is more important...Him or the dream."


This entry was posted on 3:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: