Everyday brings something different. One day you wake up and eat your oatmeal and whole wheat and then the next day it may be eggs and bacon. I have been trying to have this philosophy to just wake up and let God lead each day. I mean... why try to control the simple moments of life when I know that they will not go my way if He is not in control. The other day I found out that my brother and I both graduate on the same day. May 14, 2011. How is that possible? My school just happened to move graduation one week later than normal, and his school decided to move graduation one week earlier than normal. We have been in the same place for the past four years, and all of a sudden they decide to change it.

Everyday brings something different.

What am I suppose to even feel? Sad? Mad? Disappointed? No one did anything wrong, yet I get frustrated about the situation. It makes me sad because I am torn on where to be. What does this whole thing mean? I just keep going back to the thought that this is such an interesting situation I am in and I do not even know what to do.

What would you do?

Everyday brings something different.


This entry was posted on 12:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: