"...and so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. for everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks." Luke 11:9-10

I have always done a blog for my photography (http://www.wix.com/NellesImages/Nelles-Images - temporary site), a blog for my portfolio/graphic design work, and a blog for whatever other random stuff... but I never have really sat down and done a blog to put my thoughts on everyday life. You know, the thoughts that encourage you, the thoughts that bring emotion, and the thoughts that just make you wanna laugh. So I thought... hey why not start now? Why not put my little fingers to the test... I have always been the type to pick up a pen a jot a little note down or pick up a pretty journal and "try" to write words of wisdom. But let's face it... I can type faster than I write and when my mind is going and running, I want to catch every part of it. Does that ever happen to you?

Luke 11:8... It's basically been a verse that has stuck with me this past year with the different trials that I have gone through. I must say... everything I have done and gone through has been for a purpose and a reason. I may find out one day what that reason is, or I may never know the purpose, but I know God has a reason for it all. So that is why I have decided to call this Shameless Persistance. This is for those times where I just want to encourage others to laugh a lot and try to live each day to the fullest!

So for the start... I think I did pretty good. I mean hey... you read it didn't you? :)

P.S.
Wanted to leave you with these beautiful words by Brooke Fraser...

There's distance in the air and I cannot make it leave
I wave my arms' round about me and blow with all my might
I cannot sense you close, though I know you're always here
But the comfort of you near is what I long for

When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear you, I know you still hear everyword I pray
And I want you more than i want to live another day
And as I wait for you maybe I'm made more faithful

All the folly of the past, though I know it is undone
I still feel the guilty one, still trying to make it right
So I whisper soft your name, let it roll around my tounge,
Knowing you're the only one who knows me
You know me

Show me how I should live this
Show me where I should walk
I count this world as loss to me
You are all I want
You are all I want


This entry was posted on 7:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: