That seems to be my motto these days... "Life is for Living". I say it a lot because I think it is important for us to realize that we need to live life to the fullest everyday. I don't want to be that person that walks around with regret because I did not do something or because I had stumbling blocks in my way. Move those blocks over and go for the dreams, go for the goals, and push yourself! It will be worth it! Ya, it may not always be easy, but I truly believe that you have to go through tough stuff to learn and see some of the greatest things!

God did not call us to walk in fear, but to walk in faith! We have a choice to let the bogginess of the world drag us down, or the joys of the Lord lift us up. You may not be 100% happy where you are right now, but take where you are and do something with it! Your life may change because of it! Now wouldn't that be awesome.

Here's a few things I will do (and someday soon!):
- ride a hot air balloon
- ride in a vintage yellow vw beetle through the mountains
- own a moped
- ride in an airboat
- see the northern lights
- pick cotton from a cottonfield
- run a 5k
- go to oregon & washington
- go guerilla gardening


This entry was posted on 7:17 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: