Have you ever just sat and thought? You know, you're sitting on your bed with the lights dimmed or you are at Barnes N Noble enjoying your iced caramel macchiato and you are just thinking? Today I am sitting here at Barnes N Noble, and I watch the fellow readers read their huge novels and the bloggers click away on their laptops. Sometimes I wonder about the full time bloggers life. What exactly do they do? Do they sit on their computers all day doing "research" and finding amazing articles about the most creative and innovative things so people like me read them daily? I mean, what exactly gets me hooked on a person's blog where I enjoy to read each on a daily basis? I love the field that I am going into, nursing, but I learn that I have enjoyments in my life that are more than just working in a hospital. Don't get me wrong... I am very excited to one day be working in a hospital helping people (I love the thought of that), but I am also excited to see where each new day will bring me.

I love the thought that I can wake up tomorrow and it will be a new adventure... it's a new adventure that I get to take on. I love that.

Here are a few other things I love...
1. Jesus
2. My family (especially my momingo time with my madre)
3. My Roommate (we've been roommates since our freshmen year of college; no we did not know each other prior. the Lord completely blessed that friendship and continues to do so daily)
4. Traveling (like I said, I love taking on a good adventure)
5. A creative energetic blogpost (I enjoy pulling ideas from all over the place and compiling them into thoughts that may become my own)
6. Music (I did not find true appreciate for this until I met my roommate, but I love to sit back for a simple Sunday drive and listen to the beats, the lyrics, and the heart behind a song)
7. Being Outside (can you go wrong? I do not think so. some of the greatest adventures have been comprised outdoors, and that simple thought drives me)
8. Photography (the thought that I am getting to experience memories in the making with the simple click of a photo is where I pull much of my creativity. I hunger to capture more and more images every single day)
9. A Good Cup of Coffee (I have had many good cups of coffee, but I have to throw the props out to JUDES which has inevitably providing me probably the best cup of Joe I have experienced)
10. Finally, but not lastly, Antiquing (this has been something I just started to pick up on the last couple years, but you know... I love it. People ask, why do you love it so much? I love it because it provides some of the most incredible history you will ever receive. It is more than just collecting dusk grabbers or becoming a hoarder, NO THANK YOU, it is the stories behind the simple treasures you find... that is what gets me each time.

I like taking on a good adventure. Use each new day to conquer something new. It does not have to be this huge adventure that you have had planned out for months (although that is ok). It can simply be something that is good. Something that is good for you.

Take on a Good Adventure.


This entry was posted on 7:53 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: