As I was doing some browsing on one of my favorite sites, Etsy, I came across some of my lovely Thursday wonders. Here are a few of my favorite...
Um, Can someone please show me how to make one of these? I am now on the hunt for an old dresser drawer or whatever this is made from. 
One of my favorite watch companies comes directly from Etsy. I absolutely love all of their watches. This particular one caught my eye because I feel as if it portrays the perfect artist watch. I love it.
If any of you have known me long enough, you know that the number five follows me everywhere. So I thought it would be most appropriate to have this in my creative spot in my house someday. Slowly but surely I am finding the perfect pieces for that corner of creativity.
I am excited to say that my favorite painting of all times is now back up for sale on Etsy. This means I have the opportunity to invest into it finally and use it for decor in my room. I am so pumped. The story behind this painting is that the artist painted completely from coffee! Yes, you heard me right... coffee! How amazing is that! To see more of Emma's artwork go here


This entry was posted on 4:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: