You know sometimes you really get into life and all kinds of things are thrown at you. The mirage of day to day life and all the mundane activities that are mixed in become a matter of chaos. However, it is how you handle the everyday chaos that helps to set you as an individual.

I am finishing up my final semester of nursing school and sometimes I feel like the agenda I have is slightly chaotic, yet when I stand back and look at the overall storyline... it really is a simple design with a little out of the box thoughts thrown in. First day of classes, I was slightly overwhelmed. I may have had a slight information overload. However, when I stepped back and looked at what I had to achieve and looked at what I have already achieved, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Nursing school has been pretty chaotic for me pretty much from day one. However, the Lord has gotten me through each and every day and has walked me through the burdensome days and the days full of rejoicing. He has taught me that you can not just try to tackle this challenge on your own. Rather, take each day, give it to Him and He will handle the rest. Yes, you have to do your part (studying, reading, studying, reading... oh and did I mention studying and reading). But through it all it is how you perceive your confidence (not calkiness) in Him that gets you through those stress tearful just want to pull every hair out of your head kind of days.

God is always there to teach us, to discipline us, to love.

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path."

What are you going through? Do you have one of those schedules that you just do not know how you will get through it? Hang in there. Sometimes we get caught up in this busyness that we forget to see what is right in front of us. The very best thing may be staring us right in the face and we are missing it because of what we are consuming our time with.


This entry was posted on 1:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: