Thursday's This n That has just not happened in such a very long time. I thought I would do a quick Tuesday shout out so that...

A. Tuesday gets some special attention especially since it is a day, for me, that is full of classes and studying
B. Writing on my blog is always a stress reliever

So here are a few of my favorites from around the web today.

I feel as if this show which airs on TLC will not only be entertaining, but I also feel as if it is a beneficial show. It may go along with some of my other favorite shows: American Picker & Pawn Stars
I feel like furniture is one of those things that you invest in and buy every 10 years or so (if it'll last). Wouldn't this chair be simply marvelous in a earthy living room with a simple couch and coffee table? Great investment here... Someday!
Could someone PLEASE make me one of these coffee tables?! It's called a plank table and I would LOVE to have one of these in my house someday for my living room. Durable. Universal. Awesome.
Here's my philosophy on these... wouldn't these be awesome pillows? For one thing, part of the proceeds go to the disaster relief in Japan and the second thing is these would be Beautiful pillows. 


This entry was posted on 7:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: