I had my first real world interview today.
It is crazy to think that I am interviewing for something I have dreamed about doing for such a long time.
I'm suppose to be a nurse and the interview I had today was just for that.
I interviewed for a position in the Cardiac ICU.
I am determined.
Dedicated.
And... passionately pursuing what I have been called to do.

I thank the Lord for what He has done so far and what He is continuing to do. My journey is far from over and I am looking forward to each day that I learn and grow.

Graduation is just a few short weeks away. The thought of that is so very exciting. However, there is much to do before that grand day. Exams, ATIs, reading page after page of material for nursing classes, soaking in the last hours of my final clinicals, and just living life. I am still going strong for the 10k that will be in May and I am enjoying building a community from the local church that I have been attending since December.

Each day I choose to wake up and make TODAY a great day. I will continue to persevere and not quit. This can be done. So close... I am so close.


This entry was posted on 4:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: