As soon as I blinked it was March. January and February are both gone for forever for the year of 2011. Can you believe that we are at that point where we are halfway through a semester of school (my last semester) and looking forward to bigger and better things!? These past few weeks have been crazy in school.

This is my routine for school.
I wake up.
Drive to school.
Go to class.
Review for ATIs.
Take an ATI.
Prep for Critical Care.
Take a Critical Care exam.
Lecture.
Done with classes.
Drive back home.
Start studying for the test I have the following week.
Every Tuesday. This is my schedule.

Somehow I have squeezed in running aka prepping for a 10K that I will be running in Colorado with my best friend. I am almost enjoying awesome clinicals and an externship that I love. Overall, life is crazy, but I still am enjoying it.

I enjoy that when I am here away from school it is so positive and so encouraging (Did I just sound like K-Love the radio station?). I enjoy when I am at my place it is relaxing and I can be focused on my homework and gain restful sleep.

I.am.almost.done.


I.CAN.DO.THIS!


This entry was posted on 9:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: