What would be on my inspiration wall?

***update***

Here is what I will have in what I have decided to call my inspiration space...

  • 3 mason jars (1 with scrabble pieces, 1 with vintage material scraps, and 1 with buttons)
  • lots and lots of polaroid images (still waiting to get that polaroid film)
  • the number "5" (it just has lots of wonderful memories that little number)
  • a cork board with a gold frame around it
  • a seafoam green vintage fan (ok it doesn't have to be seafoam, but that's my plan; oh, and it has to work too!)
  • my 5k bib (i will have this november 21st)
  • a beautiful black and white photo (maybe sepia) of my family
  • my bestie memory book (a mirage of items that Jena has given me over the years)
  • a beautiful wire basket
  • and finally will be completed with my patchwork chair (that i will eventually get from urban outfitters) and my kitschy table (which is at a wonderful antique mall in wichita, kansas)


This entry was posted on 10:33 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: