There are few things that beat a happy puppy. Tucker, my dog (family dog), and I decided to head to the Kearny County fair and experience the Barnyard Olympics. Yes folks, you read that right... the Barnyard Olympics. Although there were many kids running around enjoying the atmosphere of the fair, Tucker did not enjoy when the little kids would come up to him. He was scared of them!

There are few things that beat a happy puppy.
1. Being with my family in a cool air conditioned hotel room
2. A tasteful dinner at the Olive Garden
3. My mason jar full to the brim with Sweet Tea
4. Spending a week with my best friend
5. A quiet atmosphere


This entry was posted on 8:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: