Car rides can be a lot of fun, but I think I may have had my fair share of them in the past week.

Let's review.
Bus ride to North Platte
Bus ride back to Lakin
Car ride to Topeka
Car ride to Auburn
Car ride back to Topeka
Car ride to Nebraska City
Car ride to Sioux Falls
Car ride down to Tulsa
Car ride to Bartlesville then to Sioux Falls
Car ride to Red Oak
Final destination and car ride to Lakin

I think I covered my fair share of roads, but you know what? I loved it all (well maybe not all of it...). I did love seeing wonderful people like my best friend and people with friends and family from all over the state of Kansas. It has definitely been an adventure and I am so thankful it has wrapped up!


This entry was posted on 3:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: