This week's This n That is a day late and so I apologize. I was spending yesterday in a research symposium with nursing students from all over the state. I watched in attentiveness as senior nursing students just like me presented his or her professional research proposals. But enough about nursing for today. Here our my favorite This n That's for this week. I chose things that are great for entertaining and I hope in the near future they will be a part of my lovely home collection! (Slowly but surely, I am blessed with gathering special treasures for my own future home).

I just love this little serving tray. It has so much etsy/elegant personality and would be great for a book club or a birthday party.
When I walked into Pier1 the other day, I fell in LOVE with this serving tray. It fits perfectly four dishes and could be great for any gathering. I love that it could be used indoors or outdoors and have a very simple clean feel to it. I would enjoy using it for a coffee table decor. You could put a candle in it with a few magazines! How cute would that be!?!
A few months ago, I had seen one of these shelves with my mom and loved it! The only thing it was black. I really like the white look here and could be accented with so many different things. What's great is this one is even on sale right now!
All photos are courtesy of Pier1


This entry was posted on 8:58 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: