To Be Continued...

As I am getting older (hmm...), I am enjoying the part of it where I get to decorate my living spaces and make it suitable to who I am. Right now, I am working on my room. Now, it is a work in progress because I am being very picky, but when I find pieces I really like... I keep my eye on them (if you know what I mean).

So when I saw these in the store, I knew they would be perfect for flour, sugar, and rice! I am finding out more and more that I am a very natural person when it comes to kitchenware. My mom got me the most amazing spice jars for an early Christmas gift last year, and these would go so perfectly with those jars. I also think they are great because they are made out of recycled glass!

I have really been into cooking lately and wouldn't it be delightful to have all your friends and family recipes all tied together in one book... that is... the tasty ones :)

I love pillows! Currently on my bed I have some pretty awesome ones. I have been looking for a yellow one, and found this one today and just really really love it! Yes, it is just a slip cover for a pillow, but hey what better way than to be customizable!

This chair... yes this simple vintage yellow chair would be PERFECT in my bedroom. You see, I have been looking for a yellow chair for a very long long time, and when I walked into the youth center of the church I currently attend and saw this chair... I may have gotten really excited... A little too excited. This was it... the chair I had been looking for. So now I'm on the hunt again :)




This entry was posted on 5:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: