Today is a grey day outside. I woke up with the sun trying to peek through these dark clouds. Then I decided that it is a perfect day to go to my favorite coffee shop Judes and of course wear my gold jewelry. Simple gold jewelry always enhances a grey day. I packed my floral jean backpack full of my community health books, my macbook, and blue spiral notebook and headed down the road. The only thing missing was the cool crisp air of the Colorado mountains... but you can't have everything right? Today is a grey day outside, but not inside where the Creme Brulee coffee is set at the right temperature, the chitter chats of the regulars is close, and the thought of wearing a red skirt is perfectly present. Even though it is grey outside, I know this week will be a great one. We have now been in school for a few weeks and to sum it up... I really love my classes. I love that I am out in the community helping those in need, learning how to do accurate research, and editing photos for a class! It really makes for a wonderful semester. Not only do I enjoy my classes, but I am loving living with my best friend. We laugh. We stay up late. We go to bed when were tired. We work out in our wonderful fitness center. We make BLTs (bacon, lettuce, toast). It's pretty great.

I hope my readers have just as beautiful week. Enjoy something you love doing. Take a break from your full schedules and sip on a delightful cup of coffee or go for a walk on a hiking trail. Do something for You today. You deserve it!


This entry was posted on 8:35 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: